Hello ladies and gents and welcome to Wicked Wednesday with me, April Zyon.
I know last week I talked to you about the holidays well this week I’m talking to you about the New Year.
I know that we all make (AND BREAK) resolutions each year. Honestly, I’ve stopped making them. Now I only do things that I know I will be able to hold myself to.
This year my resolutions are as follows…
- Continuing with my diet. I’ve been doing great with it so far and I’m going to continue with it.
- Continuing with my writing. I’m not going to kill myself with the writing but I am going to continue to put out books, just not at the pace that I have been in the past.
- Taking more time for ME. This one is important because I haven’t done this in the past. I’ve given to everyone and haven’t held anything in reserve for myself so from here out I’m going to start to take time for me – period.
- I’m going to try to be on Social Media less – I know that this is a little counter productive but the fact is I need more time to write and I spend FAR TOO MUCH TIME on Social Media.
- Spending more time with family.
- Reading a bit more, I hope. 🙂
~Stay naughty my saucy and wonderful friends!
What are your resolutions this year?
Until next year my naughty and wonderful friends! Much love to you all! ❤
Sharing images from a bit of everywhere from all year long.