Moira here welcoming you back to another, and our regularly scheduled, #SensualSunday post. Since this is Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada I thought I should do a post that fitted with the natural theme. I’ll be keeping this one short because my little brain is already thinking about what I might post next week.
No, I’m not planning on talking turkey, or all the dressing that comes with it – puns fully intended. Today I want to remind every author that we have much to be thankful for, and we should always remember that. So here we go, a few things that I am personally quite thankful for…
- I’m thankful for my health, because without it where would I be?
- I’m thankful for my job especially in these tough economic times in my province, too many others are not as fortunate.
- I’m thankful for my friends and family, they keep me grounded, humble, and always amused – plus they occasionally provide useful fodder for my writing.
- I’m thankful for the other six authors I am privileged to know who help contribute to this blog every single day. They are only a small part of the larger Evernight family that I’m blessed to be a part of.
- I’m thankful for the artistic talent I do have, the one that allows me to write what I want, and how I want. While I may not be able to draw a straight line without a ruler, at least I’ve got an amazing fall back (lol!) talent.
- I’m thankful for all my readers and fans. Without them I wouldn’t be where I am now. While they are only part of the reason why I write, they are definitely the main reason I keep on writing. They are generous, kind, amazing, and downright freakin’ awesome.
- And I am thankful for each day I wake up to find the Zombie apocolypse has not yet started, because I am so totally not prepared – it’s not even funny. Really, I have so much to get ready for, thank goodness for online shopping!
Always remember, no matter how dark the day might appear there is always a reason to be thankful. Even if it’s because you remembered to pull on pants that morning. Chin up, shoulders back, and face whatever might be coming to you head on. But never, ever forget to thank those you got you to where you are today.
XO Moira Callahan