One of the gunmen responsible for the terrorist attacks on two mosques in New Zealand that killed 49 people described himself as coming from "Scottish, Irish and English stock in his racist manifesto".
"The next action is first of all for us to know what happened and who is affected and how we can support their families and those that are affected".
New Zealand mosque attacker Brenton Tarrant's 74-page manifesto bears striking similarity to literature put out by the Islamic State to justify its attacks. "At this point in time we should never make assumptions", he said.
New Zealand's Police Commissioner Mike Bush said four people-three men and a woman-had been taken into custody but it was not clear if the gunman was among them or if other people were involved.
A gunman opened fire on Friday prayers at a mosque in New Zealand killing many worshippers and forcing the city of Christchurch into lockdown as police launched a massive manhunt.
The Malaysian injured in mass shootings in Christchurch, New Zealand was a former student of the Malay College Kuala Kangsar (MCKK), a person claiming to be a former classmate asserted today.
Gunman Opens Fire At Christchurch Mosque
He said police had defused a number of improvised explosive devices found on vehicles after the shootings.
Meanwhile, New Zealand's health authority reported that at least 48 people are now in hospital in Christchurch being treated for gunshot wounds.
After the harrowing experience, Ardern described the incident as one of the "darkest days" in New Zealand's history. "There were three in the hallway, at the door leading into the mosque, and people inside the mosque", he said.
One man who said he was at the Al Noor mosque told media the gunman was white, blond and wearing a helmet and a bulletproof vest.
"We were chosen because we represent diversity, kindness compassion, a home for those who share our values, a refuge for those who need it and those values, I can assure you, will not and cannot be shaken by this attack..."
"I saw dead people everywhere".
In a statement, the High Commission said it directly and through the honorary consul of Bangladesh in Auckland disseminated messages to the Bangladeshis living in New Zealand in general and Christchurch in particular to remain calm, stay indoors, avoid places of congregation and obey the instructions of law enforcers.
BIGBANG's Seungri booked for alleged violation of anti-prostitution law
It is alleged that Seungri tried to obtain prostitutes for clients through a group chat on the messaging app KakaoTalk in 2015. On Monday, Seungri (born Lee Seung-hyun) posted a message on his personal Instagram account, expressing his intent to retire.